BOLD POINT PARK
ADDRESS: 555 Waterfront Drive East Providence, RI 02914
Bold Point Park is located next to Tockwotton on the Waterfront and directly across the river from India Point Park in Providence.
Bold Point Park, located on the East Providence waterfront has views of Upper Narragansett Bay and the Seekonk River, and overlooks the Providence skyline.
This new boutique event venue offers a casual, relaxed setting with open air waterfront areas and stunning views.
Check Out the Virtual Tour of Bold Point Park
Parking for Bold Point Park is easy!
• Limited parking at 602 Waterfront Drive. There is a parking fee for this venue lot and is available on a first come, first serve basis and may be purchased in advance.
• Free Self-Parking on the surrounding streets as indicated with the map below in coordination with the East Providence Police Department.
• Limited parking at private lots and local businesses within walking distance of Bold Point Park. There is a parking fee at these locations and availability and fees are determined by the lot owners.
The Venue and Parking Map
Street Self-Parking is all within walking distance to the venue.
Alternative Transportation Tips:
• Washington Pedestrian Bridge/George Redman Linear Park
The Washington Bridge is a series of three bridges carrying Interstate 195, US Route 6, US Route 44, and U.S. Route 1A over the Seekonk River connecting India Point in Providence to Watchemoket Square in East Providence, Rhode Island. The historic portion of the bridge dating to 1930 serves as the pedestrian crossing, and bike link to the East Bay Bike Path.
An option is to park across the river near India Point Park and walk or bike over to Bold Point Park and enjoy the scenery along the way!
• East Bay Bike Path
• Ride The Rails! Take the Wickford Junction Commuter Train to Providence Station! And better yet, it’s FREE Monday through Friday! Includes free parking at Wickford Junction. Then take an Uber or Lyft to Bold Point Park- easy and convenient!
• Ride RIPTA
• Newport to Providence Ferry
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Fans arriving to our venue must have bags that are in compliance with the clear bag policy. Bags that are not in compliance will not be stored and must be returned to the patron’s vehicle. A description of the style and size of the bags that will be allowed is below: · Bags that are clear (see through) plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” · One-gallon clear (see through) plastic freezer bag or similar · Small clutch bags, not to exceed 8” x 5” x 2” (approximately the size of a hand), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the venue along with one of the clear bag options. Our number one goal is to make sure everyone is safe and has a good time. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you this summer!
You may NOT bring your own chair. However chairs are available for rent ($6). Blankets are allowed.
Food & beverage, including alcoholic beverages, are available for sale at the events.